Help ma!

Go down

Help ma!

Post  Emma115 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:14 pm

My birthday on my profile won't freaking save. And how do ya change ur picture?
avatar
Emma115
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 175
Points : 203
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : You don't need to know.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help ma!

Post  ayad0426/alan on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:43 am

Emma115 wrote:My birthday on my profile won't freaking save. And how do ya change ur picture?
You have it up xD
avatar
ayad0426/alan
Super Poster

Posts : 162
Points : 177
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Do i need to?

View user profile http://www.xat.com/ayad0426

Back to top Go down

Re: Help ma!

Post  Emma115 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:44 am

thats not my birthday thats the day i joined.
avatar
Emma115
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 175
Points : 203
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : You don't need to know.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help ma!

Post  ayad0426/alan on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 am

Emma115 wrote:thats not my birthday thats the day i joined.
o lol go to profile then do that?idk?
avatar
ayad0426/alan
Super Poster

Posts : 162
Points : 177
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Do i need to?

View user profile http://www.xat.com/ayad0426

Back to top Go down

Re: Help ma!

Post  Emma115 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:49 am

it wont save.
avatar
Emma115
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 175
Points : 203
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : You don't need to know.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help ma!

Post  Ameh on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:05 pm

Emma115 wrote:it wont save.
try again 'cause i tried and it worked [i took it bk off]
avatar
Ameh
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 177
Points : 186
Join date : 2010-08-20
Location : Somewhere far away from you =]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help ma!

Post  ayad0426/alan on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Ameh wrote:
Emma115 wrote:it wont save.
try again 'cause i tried and it worked [i took it bk off]
press the save buttom?
avatar
ayad0426/alan
Super Poster

Posts : 162
Points : 177
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Do i need to?

View user profile http://www.xat.com/ayad0426

Back to top Go down

Re: Help ma!

Post  Ameh on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:19 pm

ayad0426/alan wrote:
Ameh wrote:
Emma115 wrote:it wont save.
try again 'cause i tried and it worked [i took it bk off]
press the save buttom?
I put ma age back on :] lmfao and yeah it worked for me idk why its not working for u confused
avatar
Ameh
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 177
Points : 186
Join date : 2010-08-20
Location : Somewhere far away from you =]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help ma!

Post  ayad0426/alan on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Ameh wrote:
ayad0426/alan wrote:
Ameh wrote:
Emma115 wrote:it wont save.
try again 'cause i tried and it worked [i took it bk off]
press the save buttom?
I put ma age back on :] lmfao and yeah it worked for me idk why its not working for u confused
put the year of u and press save?
avatar
ayad0426/alan
Super Poster

Posts : 162
Points : 177
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Do i need to?

View user profile http://www.xat.com/ayad0426

Back to top Go down

Re: Help ma!

Post  Ameh on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:50 pm

ayad0426/alan wrote:
Ameh wrote:
ayad0426/alan wrote:
Ameh wrote:
Emma115 wrote:it wont save.
try again 'cause i tried and it worked [i took it bk off]
press the save buttom?
I put ma age back on :] lmfao and yeah it worked for me idk why its not working for u confused
put the year of u and press save?
no u have to have the date, moth and year otherwise it doesnt work (i tried)
avatar
Ameh
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 177
Points : 186
Join date : 2010-08-20
Location : Somewhere far away from you =]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help ma!

Post  Emma115 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:07 pm

hm.
avatar
Emma115
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 175
Points : 203
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : You don't need to know.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help ma!

Post  Ameh on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Emma115 wrote:hm.
yep :]
avatar
Ameh
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 177
Points : 186
Join date : 2010-08-20
Location : Somewhere far away from you =]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help ma!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum